Road to Publication

Road to Publication

June 17, 2015

True Colors

I always knew writing a novel would not be easy. What I didn't know was hard painful it would be. When I first started outlining I had my plot down. I knew from start to finish what was going to happen and why.

Well now I just want to cry. What I wanted to happen is happening differently. What I thought what would happen is not. And now my characters have taken on a mind of their own and I can't control them anymore. I am no longer the creator, just the instrument, I am being used.

It is so hard. I give published author's so much credit.

I am on the brink of a breakdown. The thought that I am a little over half done with my manuscript terrifies me because I am so close to being done.

I don't know how I'm going to end. So much editing needs done, I know I'm going to have to cut A LOT  of scenes. I am beyond stressing myself out. Maybe I just need a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment