Road to Publication

Road to Publication

March 12, 2015

Book Hangover: Legend

It is currently 2:47 am on March 12th 2015. I just finished reading Champion, the last book in Marie Lu's Legend trilogy.

And, oh my gosh........ what an ending. I won't spoil it for anyone but, I cant. I just can't right now. What a perfect bitter sweat ending. Easily my favorite series of all time behind Harry Potter. It's not anything like Divergent or Hunger Games. It's on a level by itself. The storyline is so unique and the characters are incredible. The world sucks you in from the moment you start to read the first page. EVERYONE GO READ THIS BOOK!

I don't even know what to write about, I just can't believe it's over. I'm going to be reading the epilogue for the next 5 weeks because I just can't get over it. I want more Day and June. I NEED MORE DAY AND JUNE IT JUST CAN'T END LIKE THAT. I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE THE REPUBLIC OF AMERICA. WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE OVER.

ASDFGHJKL.

Please excuse me while I try to steal my heart back from Marie Lu because she stole it the minute in started reading Legend.

P.s I literally cannot even, I can't even, I am unable to even, I have lost the ability to even, I am so not even!!!!! 

P.p.s comment below to start a petition for Marie Lu to write more Legend books. We need more June and Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment