Road to Publication

Road to Publication

November 3, 2015

Understand This

I don't usually watch the daytime new shows because I try to avoid all of the stupid biased gossip, but today I just had it on while I was cleaning so I didn't get distracted by watching something I actually liked.

Anyway, one of the ladies on the couch (Throne of ignorance) said something that really made me mad.

"Men don't try to understand women, because women understand women and they hate each other."

Seriously???? Women who hate each other obviously don't understand each other. You might not agree with them, but if you understand where they are coming from you should respect them in tha aspect that you are two different women and have two different opinions. Agree to disagree. I guess sadly not everyone thinks like that.

This angers me to the depths of my soul. Hate is NEVER ok. And understanding should not lead to hate, it should lead to well, I don't know, maybe understanding??? Seeing things from other peoples point of view is a skill everyone should have.

I may not agree with a lot of people, including other women, but even then I don't hate them, I may not even understand them, but there should never be a reason to hate someone. Especially over something as understanding. Which in my opinion should diffuse hatred instead of grow it.

Women should empower one another, society as a whole is always trying to label and put us down. Why should we do it to one another when we know how it feels. To me that is evil, how could you put someone down when have been that low.

In the Bible it tells us to love our enemies and pray for those that persecute you, so even if you do understand them and hate them more because you understand more then think on that.

Hate is unhealthy and holding a grudge is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die while you rot from the inside out.




No comments:

Post a Comment