Road to Publication

Road to Publication

March 5, 2015

Blogging is dumb

To blog or not to blog, that is the question.

Blog. Blogger. Blogging. Blogged. Blogget. Bloggian.

Blog is such a weird word. It's like one of those words that makes less and less sense the more you say it.

What is a blog? Well I don't know because obviously my blog is not that popular. I don't even know what to post half the time. I want to post excerpts of my writings but I'm a hurricane of fear and nervousness.

One: I think someone might steal my work.

Two: Someone might tell me I suck, then my dreams of being an author will be ruined.

I look at popular blogs and they post stories about amazing life experiences, or articles full incredibly useful information.

My blog? Has none of those things. I don't know what mine would be considered. Most of the time I feel like I'm talking to myself but whatevs. I enjoy it. 

I guess that what a blog is though, expressing yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment