Road to Publication

Road to Publication

March 14, 2015

Ugggh.... Nightmares...

I'm not really sure what to write about, all I know I have to write something.

It feels like someone has placed my head in between a pair of vise grips and tightened them into my temples.

My eyes are so heavy but I really don't want to sleep. I want to stay up and write. But coffee burns my stomach and I have to wake up early in the morning.

Reading is out of the option, all of the words on the page blur together, or they flip upside down and backwards, making me question if its even written in english.

Netflix? I'm actually on a Netflix cleanse so that is also not in the realm of possibilities. Netflix is a thief because it steals all of my time.

Never mind maybe it is time for me to go to sleep, it just took me 10 minutes to decide if I spelt the word thief right. And it still don't seem right to me.

My brains slowly shutting down and I think I might just let myself drift away. Escape into dreamland. Which hasn't been a dreamland but more like nightmare-opolis.

Don't you hate those night when you're so exhausted but you don't get a good night's sleep? Because when you close your eyes you enter into a place that is worse than anything you've ever faced in your reality.

Gosh. I could write horror stories. Like H.P Lovecraft and Stephen King horror stories.

I don't know what it is. I guess when you are trying to serve Jesus and live for him the devil gets desperate and tries other means of torture. Getting inside your dreams because not matter how fast you run in them, you can't escape. Until you wake up. But even then it seems like the monster is still there. Lurking about. Waiting for you to close your eyes so it attack again.

I pray I have no nightmares tonight. I need the sleep. No, I'm getting the sleep. I'm just not getting the rest.

So I'll say good night. Don't let the bed bugs bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment