Road to Publication

Road to Publication

September 12, 2014

Romans 1:16

Jesus you are my Lord, my savior, my best friend. I am your beloved daughter. You are the one who understands the deepest parts of my soul. The one that knows my darkest deeds and thoughts, and still you love me. You died for me even though I did not deserve such a sacrifice. You Prince of Peace are as white as snow. I am the outcast, the sinner, broken and scared. A small, insignificant face so lost in the crowd. But still you love me. You love me not for what I might become or what I have done, but you love me for I am. You are all I need. In my deepest valleys you have not abandoned me, in my highest peaks you have helped me soar and through my storms you have brought peace. You remind me time and time again "I have told you these things so that in me you shall have peace. In this world you may have trouble; but take heart! I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)
Thank you my Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment