Road to Publication

Road to Publication

September 16, 2014

Book News

All of my blood sweat and tears have been put into this.... part one of my novel is complete. Well the rough drafts. Now all I have to do is revise and edit, then BOOM one fourth of my manuscript is completed. But easier said than done. Surprisingly like I said before, editing and revising have become my favorite things. I used to hate it, but now I look at rough drafts as an opportunity for growth. I look at my rough drafts and see what they can become. Not the pieces of crap that they are.

So. That being said. I have to go revise about 35 pages (Standard paper size, not book pages) of well for lack of a better word crap. But I'm excited to carve and mold my story into the beautiful creation I know it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment