Road to Publication

Road to Publication

June 7, 2014

Look at me! My first blog post!!

Hello all! I'm so happy you've found my blog! Well I wish I could tell you all something exciting, like a hook to keep you all coming back but I don't live in a big city. I live in an itty bitty town in New York.So I don't have any exciting stories. We don't have subways or pigeons, we have turkeys and motor home racing. Yeah that's right motor home racing. Don't be jealous. Its actually quite amazing. Anyway, right now I'm supposed to be taking a shower because I have watermelon in my hair, and face...... well everywhere. There was a watermelon fight, needless to say that I lost. I really should take a shower I'm SOOOO sticky, and don't get me started on my hair.
 I don't understand why some girls put weird stuff in their hair. A cousin I have puts egg and olive oil in her hair..... gross. She learned a very valuable lesson about a month ago, never take hot shower when you have egg in your hair. Unless you want scrambled eggs cooked into your scalp. I thought it was hilarious, she did not. 
Well whether you put weird stuff in your hair or if you just stick to the conventional shampoo and conditioner I really hope you come back and visit me! I have to go wash watermelon out of mine. Good night! xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment